In this post, we will you show you how to import an external calendar in Timecop with Google Calendar and Microsoft Office 365.
1. Open your Google Calendar.
2. Next to your calendar, find the Settings and Sharing section.
3. Then, copy your secret address in iCal format.
4. Create a New Calendar Sync and paste the URL previously copied.
1. Open your Office 365.
2. Open Settings in the top right
3. Click on View all Outlook settings at the bottom
4. Go to Shared Calendar then "Publish a calendar"
5. Then, copy the link in ICS format.
6. Create a New Calendar Sync and paste the URL previously copied.
Get Timecop news and announcements delivered right to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time but we'll never spam you.